Thursday, January 01, 2009

I'm Back


(Block-in of T-Blue)

It's been awhile, but I'm back. In 2008 I painted a total of 2 paintings. The sad thing is, I can only remember what one of the paintings was. All day I've tried to remember what the second painting was. Oh well. I'm not planning to post a daily painting, but I am planning to paint daily or as close to that as I am able in 2009.

Today I did a head study of a young man who worked in the book department of the company where I work. His name is Tyler Blue. Below is the completed head study. (After taking photos, I suddenly remembered how much I hate photographing wet paintings. Glare after glare after glare. UGH! With this in mind, I may not be posting many paintings. It actually me longer to take the photos and post this than it did to paint the painting.)


P.S. another New Year's resolution is to not complain so much.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey, that looks pretty cool. How can we be related and I can't even draw a stick figure?

One He Loves said...

TCKK, It's not that you can't, it's just that you deny it. You used to draw.