Tuesday, October 10, 2006

STILL PLAYING


STILL PLAYING
(10x10 inch oil on panel)

I always intend to take photos throughout the process of a painting. Often I'll take several in the beginning stages, but then get so wrapped up in the painting that I forget to take any more. That is the case here. This is the last photo I took of this painting. In the completed painting, the young man is holding his uncle's accordion.

I didn't paint last night, so I'm posting this painting which is available at G.C. Lucas Gallery.

G.C. Lucas Gallery is located at 4930 N. Pennsylvania St., Indianapolis, Indiana.
Open Tues.-Fri., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-4 p.m., the G.C. Lucas Gallery represents realist painters from around the country and has the largest selection in the city. The gallery also carries American regionalist works from 1915-1950. Call (317) 255-4000 or email gclucasgal@aol.com.

No comments: